At GuideOn Legal Services, we don’t believe estate planning and business succession planning are about end-of-life scenarios. Instead, under our Live Long, End Strong® philosophy, we guide clients to develop plans that embrace life, protect their families and small businesses, and preserve values and assets for future generations.
We serve a diverse set of clients, acting as their trusted legal advisors, and we are confident that we can do the same for you. And because of our strong ties to the military and intelligence communities as well as our personal connections to law enforcement and first responders, we have a unique perspective on the legal concerns of families who serve. We bring this valuable insight and experience to each and every one of our clients.
Protecting Families and Personal Assets
With a passion for helping clients assess their financial and planning situations now to protect their assets for the future, GuideOn Legal Services’ client-centered approach is focused on:
- Building strong relationships, establishing trust, and communicating effectively
- Developing sensible plans that meet clients’ goals without unnecessary extras
- Proactive planning to ensure that lifetime and legacy goals are met
- Recognizing personal and family values and integrating them into a comprehensive plan
- Creating estate plans that avoid common risks, pitfalls, and problems
Meeting the Legal Needs of Small Businesses
A trusted law firm with both small and big business experience is an invaluable resource to small business owners, and that’s what you’ll get at GuideOn Legal Services. We offer entity formation, liability, and tax planning, full spectrum in-house counsel services (e.g., employment law, contracts, non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), teaming agreements), and succession planning and exit strategies. In addition to these services, business clients receive:
- Responsive service. We are committed to providing superior customer service. We respond promptly to phone calls and emails and deliver expedited turnaround for transactional legal matters such as NDAs, non-competes, teaming agreements, and contract reviews.
- Reasonable rates. Business law firms often charge exorbitant rates without consideration for the type of work the client needs. We charge reasonable rates for routine, transactional work, which saves our clients money in the long run.
- Services that educate. Along with the transactional work performed, we provide annotated notes explaining what was done and why, so our clients can learn how the law affects their businesses.
GuideOn Legal Services provides a positive, full life cycle approach to estate planning and small business law. Serving Virginia and Washington, DC, our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Richmond. Our virtual meeting capabilities provide additional flexibility to meet where it’s convenient for you to discuss your plans for a successful business and an asset and estate protection plan.